Let our Handyman take care of all your odd jobs for youfrom only £30 per half an hour
Our handymen are well equipped to provide solutions to problems from squeaking hinges and slamming doors to the installation of washing machines or modifying a house with baby gates.
We can help you with
- Bath and shower screen fitting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Toilet seat fitting
- Fitting worktops
- Cat flap fitting
- Baby gate
- Stair gate
- Kick plate
- Drafty windows
- Install & replace washing machines
- Door handles
- Door closers
- Door hinges
- Cabinet handles
WHY CHOOSE US?
Same or next day bookings available including weekends and official holidays.
Each of our technician are fully qualified and has years of experience.
We bring all of the tools and equipment needed to complete the task.
The handymen is fully insured and committed to help you as best as he can.
We provide handyman services in any area across North London, South London, East London, West London and Central London.
|First Full Hour||First Half Hour||Subsequent Half Hour||Half day 4h||Full day 8h|
|Monday to Saturday|
|Sundays or Bank Holidays|
|After 6pm||* + 20% to Weekends hourly rate prices|
Book Handyman services in London now And get your tusk completed in no timeRequest a service
- All prices are shown reflect the cost per tradesman, per hour and do not include additional costs for materials, spare parts etc.
- If the client wishes to have any additional materials provided by our company; this must be agreed, invoiced and paid for at least 24 hours in advance. An additional fee of £35 per hour will be added for the sourcing and procurement of the aforementioned products.
- If the client wishes for our staff to collect materials they have bought; this collection will be invoiced at 80% of the normal rate. (e.g. £60 - 20% = £48)
- In the case that our labourers are required to use their own materials to complete a service; this will be invoiced at an additional 30% above the standard rate. (e.g. £60+30% = £78)
- The minimum chargeable time per appointment is 1 hour in accordance with the price list per type of works. After the first hour, we will charge based on "First Half Hour" and "Subsequent Half Hour" rates.
- Starting 40-45 minutes past an hour will be charged as full 1 hour rate.
- Congestion charges are not included in pricing and parking permission must be organised by clients. Otherwise, the parking charge will be separately and additionally.
- The hourly rate starts when the labourers arrive at the agreed upon parking place if the parking place is distant from the property. If the team can park on or adjacent to the property, this is preferred.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel a confirmed booking, please give us 48 hours notice to avoid a late notice charge of £20.
- Should the workforce not be allowed access to the site or location for whatever reason at the agreed upon time, we will have to charge for a full hour’s work.
- All our labourers have full PCR checks