What information do we collect?
We collect limited personal information from you when you first register on our website, when you make an online booking, subscribe to any of our updates or advertising or fill out a contact details form.
When making a booking through our website – the following information is required: first name, last name, e-mail address, property address. The task type and date required to complete the tasks are also required.
What do we use your information for?
We pledge that your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent; other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Any of the information that you provide to us may be used in some of the following ways:
- To personalise your user experience (your information may provide us with improved ways to offer our service based on your unique circumstances)
- To improve our website and user experience (we continually strive to improve our digital portal based on the feedback and details of customers such as yourself)
- To improve our customer service (we require your information to better respond to your customer service requests and individual needs)
- To process payments for services
- To administer any surveys, periodical messages, promotional material or contests engaged with through our site
- The email address provided when booking online may be used not only to send vital updates regarding your upcoming services and bookings but may also be used to provide you with progress reports on the company, our commitments to our customers or diversification of our service portfolio.
Note: If at any time you would like to opt out of receiving promotional emails, please contact us to have these stopped.
How do we protect your information?
We have a dedicated security procedure in place to ensure that any personal information provided is stored and protected in compliance with data protection law. Any personal or sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted. Payment information is then only stored in our gateway providers' databases only to be accessible with your permission at the point of transaction.